Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Note to Self

Elliot wrote this note for himself, but I thought it was a good reminder for us all. I also appreciate the use of a proper colon by a 7-year-old. 



Also last week he told me "It's really hard to find a person I want to marry." 

Here are Trav and his friend Blake playing dead. 

Stuart is 15 months and wearing pajamas that Travis wore at age 3. 




3 Comments:

At April 22, 2015 at 8:00 AM , Blogger Riley and Jonni said...

I guess you told E that he has a little time before he needs to secure a wife. Stuart has the perfect answer for handmedowns...outgrow the donor. Travis and friend must have regenerated like all heroic figures do.

 
At April 22, 2015 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Laura Sherwood said...

Love that...I need more play time too!

 
At April 22, 2015 at 12:17 PM , Blogger Laura Sherwood said...

Love that...I need more play time too!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home